Thursday 24 April 2008

NU
I've been meaning to write this entry for a while now; let me introduce you to my niece, Nusaiba (Nu, Nu Nu, Say say, See see, Baa Baa)! She's ace! Sadly though I don't get to see her as often as I would like, but this is a picture of her from when I was in London last: Cute right? But actually this was the worst trip to the park that you can imagine, she was NOT happy! I think me and my brother-in-law disturbed her during 'nap time' hoping she would amuse us at the park. But she was sleepy:Two beautiful people captivated by the mirror:UMMM good choice cookie monster:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute.

Bill, I've decided that if...
a) Chelsea win the premiership and
b) Chelsea win the Championship and
c) Johnson wins London

... I am moving to Scotland. England will be uninhabitable. I will find a decent Scottish football team and join a book group. And my scarves will be weather appropriate.

Maa

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I think she gets her looks from her dad, no wait, its her biscuit eating habits she gets from her dad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails